|Has solid surface||No|
|Can be landed on||No|
|Can be splashed-down on||No|
The Yellow Planet (YEL in NaviComp) is the third largest planet (slightly smaller than ENC), and is the only ringed planet in the Space Agency game as of current version. It is explored in Mission 15 by the Voyager-X.
Any spacecraft except the Gemini Service Module that comes into contact with the rings will be destroyed, so landing on the planet is currently impossible.
- The radius of the planet is about 2.5 NaviComp units, and the rings increase it to 5 units.
- The rings orbit the planet faster that the planet rotates.
- It is based off the real-life planet Saturn.
- A bug in the current version had the Gemini Service Module to have no hitbox, so when alone, is able to move through the rings. If you reach the surface, you will sink in but still orbit around the center,. If you reach the center your orbit will expand and you will be slingshotted in a random direction. It still works as of 26/8/2021.
- YEL is one of the two astronomical bodies on which is impossible to land or re-enter, the other being SOL.
|Planets||BLU • PUR • KAT • GOL • HOM • EMA • JOR • LUN • GRN • RED • YEL • ENC|
|STA • MSS • ADS|