|Has solid surface||No|
|Can be landed on||No|
|Can be splashed-down on||No|
Any spacecraft that comes into contact with the rings will be destroyed, so landing on the planet is currently impossible.
- The radius of the planet is about 2.5 NaviComp units, and the rings increase it to 5 units.
- The rings orbit the planet faster that the planet rotates.
- It is based off the real-life planet Saturn.
- A bug in a previous version had the Gemini Service Module to have no hitbox, so when alone, is able to move through the rings. This does not work anymore, as said by user space agency InterStoffar Aerospace in a blog post.
- YEL is one of the two astronomical bodies on which is impossible to land or re-enter, the other being SOL.
|Planets||BLU • PUR • KAT • GOL • HOM • EMA • JOR • LUN • GRN • RED • YEL • ENC|
|STA • MSS • ADS|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.