It is a simple and experimental station, nothing compared to other stations built by other agencies. However, it is revolutionary for Angkasa-X advancement.
- Habitation modules consist of 2 Std Modules, 1 Large Module &
- 2 Cupolas pointed to Earth for viewing.
- 4 docking hubs
- 4 large solar panels
- Available for 6 vehicle to dock to pressurized modules
- About 200 units North-West form HOM
- Construction of Habitation Section in orbit before relocation to it's permanent location.
Ayam habitation modules were assembled in orbit before located to it's permanent location.
The early design has a pair of large solar panels but doubled when the technician figured out that it requires more energy. Construction of this station doesn't involve any station builder.
Expansion & Addition
- A refuel silo was added when fuel are demanded by the wealthy visitors.
- Station Builder is added and docked to ready for further expansion.
- A module is added at one of it's side for further studies in station construction.
After a larger station, Space Habitat (Kulat) were built and getting more matured, Ayam received less and less bookings. The presence of larger space hotel and cheaper accommodation at the space habitat, Kulat also causes the drop of it's popularity.
There is some plan to sell the modules and parts to other developers to build their modules at the space habitat, Kulat for a cheaper price. Another plan is to move this hotel near the moon as an attraction but there is still no real move happening by the hotel management.