Welcome to the Space Agency Wiki!
In Space Agency, you are in control of your very own space program. Start out with satellite and space telescope launches, expand your space station, fly to and land on the moon or even other planets. The possibilities are infinite!
What is Space Agency?
Space Agency is all about designing your rockets and launching them into space. Once you have come up with a good design, launch your rocket and get it into orbit. Now the real fun starts - either stay near the planet and leave a satellite in orbit, or travel out into space. You can expand the initially very small space station, fly to and land on the moon with the Saturn V, or send out probes to explore other planets or the Sun. With the new scientific discoveries made while you progress, you will later be able to set up an asteroid detection system to protect your home planet, or even land on the Red planet!
Here are some tips for getting started on the wiki:
- Use the search bar at the top of the page to navigate or see All Pages
- Read the Rules
- Share images in the Photo Gallery
- Create a profile and upload blogs
- Join the Discord server
Topics that should be on Pages:
For more information on Getting Started, see the Beginners Guide.
This is a poll concerning Andy's sneak peek video of a new game in the Space Agency family, Space Agency 2138.
- One vote per user only. Please do not make biases.
- You may give a few comments, but do not discuss. A separate page where you can do that is provided here.
- No swearing, word wars, unrelated comments, and the like. There are kids here, as well as those who are too gullible when they discover new information.
- Follow the rules of the poll, of the wiki, of your nation, of God, and especially the rules of your instinct, better known as common sense and social cues!
- Thank the editors, the admins, and everyone who helped in the improvement of the game and wiki. Have a good time!!!
# NAME UTCOFF ZONE New_York -5:00 EST # IN ON AT SAVE LETTERS Mar Sun>=8 2:00 1 EDT # 2nd Sunday in March Nov Sun>=1 2:00 0 EST # 1st Sunday in November
# NAME UTCOFF ZONE London 0:00 GMT # IN ON AT SAVE LETTERS Mar lastSun 1:00 1 BST # last Sunday in March Oct lastSun 1:00 0 GMT # last Sunday in October
# NAME UTCOFF ZONE Tokyo 9:00 JST # no daylight time in Japan
# NAME UTCOFF ZONE Moscow 3:00 MSK # no daylight time in Moscow
# NAME UTCOFF ZONE Kennedy_Space_Center -5:00 EST # IN ON AT SAVE LETTERS Mar Sun>=8 2:00 1 EDT # 2nd Sunday in March Nov Sun>=1 2:00 0 EST # 1st Sunday in November
# NAME UTCOFF ZONE Baikonur_Cosmodrome 7:00 ALMT # no daylight time in Baikonur
By using this wiki, you agree to the Rules.
This Month's Featured Article
A Launch Pad is a platform from where space vehicles are launched. In the current game version, there are 3 launch pads of different sizes, used for the various rockets: 25A, 38A, and 39A.