The Saturn V First Stage is a large, first stage rocket part that is used in the construction of the Saturn V. It has a unique red engine plume when ignited. Like with the N1 Block A, Boosters cannot be added to it.
- Two of the flight stabilization fins are visible at the base of the stage, and are labeled B and D. The two not visible are designated as A and C.
- It has the highest listed lifting power and fuel capacity in the game, being at 6/6.
- It's Russian counterpart is the N1 Block A.
- The first stage has five engines, however: side view only shows three.
- Its engines are the Rocketdyne F-1, which were the most powerful rockets during their day.
- Technical name: S-IC
- All though the N-1 (or Н-1 in russian) rocket was the most powerful rocket stage ever created the Saturn V is the second most powerful rocket stage (after the SLS) in the entire SA game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.