The Space Agency Wiki aims to achieve maximum user satisfaction and prioritizes it over anything else. If you would like to suggest changes, please do so on the talk page or Suggestion Box.
1. All content on the wiki (including pages, blog posts, comments, images, videos) must be family-friendly. Swearing, harmful language, and offensive or obscene content is not allowed.
2. Be friendly and respectful to other people. Insults, hurtful comments and threats are not allowed.
The comment will reviewed and deleted, along with any replies to prevent 'flame wars'. If other disputes between multiple users arise, solve them peacefully and in a non-threatening manner.
3. No vandalism.
Vandalism includes any edits and other actions that are clearly done with bad intentions, such as deleting content, inserting false information on purpose, spamming and editing a users profile page without permisson. Counterproductive actions that are done by accident (such as submitting an unfinished edit or removing text by accident) are not vandalism. The user should be notified if this happens repeatedly or in large amounts. Ignoring these messages and continuing the bad edits on purpose counts as vandalism.
- Repeated requests for promotion is not encouraged.
- All user blogs shall be properly maintained, and spelling and grammatical accuracy should be prioritized (not enforced, but to maintain quality content).
- Wiki pages document the core concepts in the game. Custom spacecraft, player experiences like roleplaying, or other player created constructs should be shared in comments or on user profiles or user blogs.
- All rules apply in Live! Chat.
Any repeating of rules punishable by ban will either extend the current ban, or will make the next ban longer, in the following order:
2 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> 1 month -> 3 months -> 6 months -> 1 year -> 2 years -> infinite.