|Has solid surface||Yes|
|Can be landed on||Yes|
|Can be splashed-down on||No|
This planet is likely the Space Agency analogue of Mars. It has a low gravitational pull. Due to this, it is difficult to land. A failed attempt will result in the lander bouncing off of the surface, or exploding on impact.
- Using LUN is a great check point especially if you send a few refuel tanks into orbit.
- Unlike the real-world planet Mars, which RED is based off, RED has no atmosphere.
- While RED has low gravity (just under 1 NCU/s) it has a large Circle of Influence.
- A geometric positioning experiment conducted by 2020dragons revealed that RED's radius is 4 NaviComp units, and not 2.46 as intially reported.
- RED seems to reappear in Space Agency 2138 as Red. Unlike its Space Agency counterpart, Red possess an atmosphere.
|Planets||BLU • PUR • KAT • GOL • HOM • EMA • JOR • LUN • GRN • RED • YEL • ENC|
|STA • MSS • ADS|