- Like the Voyager-X Antenna and the ADS Sensor Wings in Mission 20, the Pod is docked in reverse.
- The main engine has no latency when operated, similar to that of the ATV, Pod, Voyager-X Main Body, Gemini Service Module, LOK Service Module, Tug Module, and Tug Module Heavy.
- The pod can be placed on a Lunar Module Descent for use as an alternative design lander for planet exploration.
- The pod looks very similar to the pod in 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- The Pod can reach orbit completely on its own, often still having approximately half of its engine fuel in reserve.
- The Pod can take photographs, but cannot do so while ascending through the atmosphere.
- The pod cannot turn using the main engines because the engines don't have gimbals.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.