The N1-LOK-LK is assembled as follows:
- N1 Block A
- N1 Block B
- N1 Block V
- LK Lander Legs
- LK Lander Core
- N1 Payload Fairing
- LOK Service Module
- LOK Crew Capsule
- LOK Docking Module
- LOK Fairing
- N1 Escape Tower
- Each of the four attempts to launch an N1 failed. During the second launch attempt the N1 rocket fell back onto its launch pad shortly after liftoff and exploded, resulting in one of the largest artificial non-nuclear explosions in human history.
- The reason why the second launch failed in such a way was because immediatly engine 12 shut off. To equalize the weight, the KORD shut off engine 24. A few seconds later multiple engines shut off. Then the KORD shut off every other engine except engine 18 which caused the rocket to tilt 40 degrees and fall back onto the launch pad, destroying it.
- Although the rocket did not make it past lift off, its first stage was the most powerful ever built, consisting of 30 engines.
- It, along with the Saturn V and the SLS, is capable of lifting the heaviest modules in the game.
- On the real N1 rocket, there was a fourth stage known as the Block G, which would be used in the travelling to the Moon. This part was not added at Space Agency.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.