In Mission 6, named New Station Hub, you launch and dock a new Space Station Hub with STA and connect it to STA's power supply. You also need to undock the Resupply Module Dockable and then redock it with the Station Hub.
|Gold||< $6,500,000||< 3m 50s||No|
|Silver||< $10,000,000||< 5m||Yes|
|Bronze||< $20,000,000||< 15m||Yes|
- Launch a Space Station Hub into orbit.
- Transport the Hub to the Space Station.
- Detach the docked Resupply Module.
- Attach Hub module in its designated place.
- Connect the Hub to the station's power grid.
- Dock the Resupply Module to the lower port on the new Hub.
- Budget: $20,000,000
- Max time: 15m 0s
- This mission unlocks the Soyuz First Stage for use in the Sandbox.
- This mission won't be completed if you dock the Hub in other side unless in the front.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.