A walkthrough can be found here.
|Gold||< $7,000,000||< 2m 30s||No|
|Silver||< $10,000,000||< 4m 10s||Yes|
|Bronze||< $15,000,000||< 10m||Yes|
- Dock with the runaway module
- Destroy the runaway module
- Budget: $15,000,000
- Max time: 10m
This mission can best be completed by using a Titan rocket, using the Titan II 1st Stage, a Connector Small to Small, a Titan II 2nd Stage, an Explosive Module as the payload, and a Fairing Aero. Launch the rocket, and in the first orbit (second works as well, but third is too late) use main engine in the second stage to exit orbit on course with STA. Next detach the Explosive Module and invert (turn around), zoom out and you should see the resupply module, if the red line is touching it or within a centimeter of it then use thrusters to go to the side. Once about the same location as resupply module, start using forward thrusters to match its velocity. Once velocity is matched, get directly in front of the docking port, use thrusters to dock, then explode the module. This should net a Gold Award for the mission if you didn't use checkpoints.
- This mission unlocks the SLS Parts for use in the Sandbox.
- The first objective can only be satisfied by docking the explosive module to the resupply module. Once that is done, it can be destroyed by collision and will still complete the mission.
- Because of this, the carbon dioxide scrubbers on station STA are depleted and another mission is required to re-deliver the scrubbers.