Mission 14, named Lunar Orbit, involves building a complete Saturn V rocket, however without a Lunar Module Descent and Ascent vehicle. You'll enter orbit around LUN, complete at least one full orbit, then return to HOM and successfully splash-down. Improper assembly of the rocket will prevent completing the mission.
|Gold||< $96,475,000||< 7m 40s||No|
|Silver||< $96,475,000||< 8m 20s||Yes|
|Bronze||< $96,475,000||< 10m||Yes|
- Build a Saturn V rocket
- Launch the crew and service modules into orbit
- Travel to the Moon
- Complete at least 1 full orbit
- Return to HOM
- Re-enter the crew module and splash-down
- Budget: $96,465,000
- Max time: 10m
The proper order for assembly of a Saturn V rocket is:
- Saturn V First Stage
- Connector Large to Large
- Saturn V Second Stage
- Saturn V Third Stage
- Saturn V Payload Fairing
- Apollo Service Module
- Crew Capsule Dockable
- Crew Escape Tower
- This mission unlocks the Saturn V First Stage, Solar Panel Large, the Radiator, the Station Refuel Silo and the Truss Large for use in the Sandbox.
- The real life counterpart for this mission is the United States Apollo 8 mission.