The list of all of the payloads, rockets or stations parts that can be placed atop the Lunar Module Descent can be found here.
- After landing on LUN, the Lunar Module Ascent vehicle uses this part as a launch pad.
- Once landed, it cannot return to orbit, as with other spacecraft.
- This part can take photographs.
- Due to the absence of living quarters, it can protect Carbon Dioxide Scrubbers and Oxygen Tanks from depletion.
- The Lunar Module Descent can land on planets by itself, but is extremely difficult to control due to its lack of manoeuvering thrusters. The Lunar Module Decent requires an Ascent Vehicle to supply manoeuvering capability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.