During ascent, immediately after separation from the Descent Module, this module temporarily enters a pre-programmed "auto-pilot" routine, which places it into a stable orbit. The LK Lander Core has this same feature.
- When maneuvering by itself in the launch stage, it can gain tremendous speeds using the main engine. This is likely because this engine is needed to counteract the planet's/moon's gravity
- This part can take pictures, and was used to do so in Mission 11.
- Crew capacity is 2 astronauts seated, but as seen in the Apollo 13 mission, additional astronauts can also enter the spacecraft temporarily. Its standard design and construction is set at 2 astronauts seated , not 3.
- When combined with the Descent Module it uses a total of 14 power.
- It can reach space on its own the normal way consuming all of its fuel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.