|Has solid surface||No|
|Can be landed on||No|
|Can be splashed-down on||Yes|
During atmospheric entry, the space craft will pass into a blue tinted atmosphere, just like the atmosphere of HOM's. As it descends into the atmosphere, the spacecraft may be obscured momentarily by red clouds. Once it reaches the surface, it will splash-down into a magenta ocean.
- A calculation revealed that KAT's radius is 2 NaviComp units. The atmosphere adds .65 units.
- Despite its distance from HOM, it's closer to SOL than HOM is.
- KAT and HOM's atmosphere had their same blue color, but HOM's atmosphere is azure.
- This planet looks like Neptune, but different planetary color and without Great Dark Spot.
- KAT along with JOR and EMA are the only planets that aren't revealed in Mission 26.
|Planets||BLU • PUR • KAT • HOM • EMA • JOR • LUN • GRN • RED • YEL • ENC|
|STA • MSS • ADS|