|Has solid surface||Yes|
|Can be landed on||Yes|
|Can be splashed-down on||No|
During the final seconds of touchdown, the lander's motor stirs up clouds of deep-blue and indigo coloured particles, although the planet is not deep blue or indigo.From JOR you can only reach EMA (724).
- JOR's distance precludes most players from often visiting the planet.
- A user-conducted geometric positioning experiment performed using the NaviComps of a spacecraft indicates that JORs calculated diameter is 8 Units. (see comments section below)
- JOR's rotation is approximately 24 seconds
- The SOL system has 3 main "arms", with JOR being at the end of the bottom right one.
- JOR, along with KAT and EMA, is the only planet that is not able to be explored.
- JOR is the darkest object in the entire Space Agency Game excluding the background.
|Planets||BLU • PUR • KAT • GOL • HOM • EMA • JOR • LUN • GRN • RED • YEL • ENC|
|STA • MSS • ADS|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.