|Has solid surface||Yes|
|Can be landed on||Yes|
|Can be splashed-down on||No|
JOR is a dark planet explored in Mission 26. Landing on JOR is possible due to it having a solid surface and no atmosphere. It has a high gravitational pull, making it easy to crash on the surface. It is also the second furthest from HOM at 2.9K units. Only ENC is further than JOR from HOM.
During the final seconds of touchdown, the lander's motor stirs up clouds of deep-blue and indigo coloured particles, although the planet is not deep blue or indigo.
From JOR you can only reach EMA (724).
- JOR's distance prevents most players from often visiting the planet.
- A user-conducted geometric positioning experiment performed using the NaviComps of a spacecraft indicates that JORs calculated diameter is 8 Units. (see comments section below)
- JOR's rotation is approximately 24 seconds.
- The SOL system has 3 main "arms", with JOR being at the end of the bottom right one.
- JOR is the darkest object in the game excluding the background.
- JOR's name is based on Nooleus's nephew, named Jordan, in real life.
- Much like KAT with K8, JOR's counterpart in Space Agency 2138 could be Jord. However, the planets show little in similarities, as JOR appears to be a dark, rocky body, while Jord appears to be a golden-shaded planet with an atmosphere. It seems more plausible that Nooleus reused his nephew's name for the planet.
|Planets||BLU • PUR • KAT • GOL • HOM • EMA • JOR • LUN • GRN • RED • YEL • ENC|
|STA • MSS • ADS|