Habitation Module or Control Room. Its exact purpose has yet to be revealed.
- The monitoring screens depicted inside this module are also seen inside the Draco Crew Capsule.
- There are theories suggesting that this module might be the Space Agency version of the Beam (Bigelow Expandable Activity Module) which is currently docked to the ISS (International Space Station).
- This part is named after Space Agency Wiki administrator ISAAC Organization, and also displays their logo on its exterior hull.
- It is just one of two parts to be named after Space Agency Wiki users, the other one being the CSgt Nuclear Generator.
- User MLSA has requested a module to be named after him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.