|Has solid surface||No|
|Can be landed on||No|
|Can be splashed-down on||Yes|
The Gold planet, or GOL on the NaviComp, is the largest planet with a deep, golden-colored atmosphere. Atmospheric entry is difficult due to the depth of the atmosphere and size of the planet, but still possible. Successful entry will result in a splash-down into a gray ocean. The planet seems to have on sudden atmosphere cutoff, like HOM.
GOL has a uniformly distributed color, making it impossible to determine its rotational status, and thereby, its rotational direction and speed remain unknown. Recent studies by the 3AP agency have revealed that GOL rotates in a clockwise direction, and that it rotates fast.
From GOL (+19) you can only reach BLU (755).
- The radius of the planet has been calculated to be about 4.5 NaviComp units. The atmosphere adds 1.5 units.
- GOL's atmosphere is the thickest among all of the planets.
- GOL is the only planet located in the bottom left quadrant.
- GOL seems to be the game's analogue of Jupiter.
- An experiment made by 2020dragons revealed that GOL's radius is 18 NaviComp units (excluding the atmosphere) and not 4.5 as originally reported.