Not to be confused with the Fairing, a specific medium part.
Fairing refers to a group of parts, all with the same function, currently comprised of thirteen different items in Space Agency.
- Fairing Aero, a small-sized small stage fairing. Can only hold an Explosive Module or cover some dockable modules' docking port.
- Fairing Standard, a medium fairing that can hold a Communications Satellite or similarly sized small stage payload.
- Fairing Long (Small), meant to hold the longer payloads that are still small stage parts.
- LOK Fairing, the payload fairing meant to hold the Soyuz/LOK service, crew, and docking capsules/modules and a vital part in the N1-LOK-LK rocket.
- Fairing Black Arrow, a long and narrow small fairing. The only terminal fairing with a colour other than white.
- Fairing, the standard fairing for medium-stage payloads.
- Fairing Long (Medium), the longer fairing when regular fairing is not long enough.
- Fairing Super Long, the even longer fairing when the long fairing is insufficient (for the Corridor and CSgt Nuclear Generator). Currently the longest medium stage fairing.
- N1 Payload Fairing, a vital part in the construction of the N1-LK-LOK rocket. Uniquely, it can fit a small payload on top directly without the use of a tug.
- Saturn V Payload Fairing, a vital part in the construction of the Saturn V.
- PSLV Fairing, used in the construction of the PSLV rocket.
- Draco Fairing, the smallest fairing in the game and a Premium Part. It can cover a Draco Crew Capsule and Orion Crew Capsule's docking port.
- SLS Universal Adapter, a fairing similar to the N1/Saturn V Payload Fairings, vital for the universal version of the SLS.
- SLS Payload Adapter, works more like a connector, vital for the SLS (Payload Adapter version).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.