|Has solid surface||Yes|
|Can be landed on||Yes|
|Can be splashed-down on||No|
ENC is a remote planet, and the one furthest away from HOM (3019 units away) and SOL (4752 units away). It has a white appearance, and because of its waypoint name it is likely to be an analog to Enceladus. It has a solid surface, and can be landed on by landers. ENC, like BLU and JOR, also seems to have a high gravitational pull which can make landing on there somewhat difficult.
From ENC (+10) you can only reach YEL (950).
- Its radius is 7 NaviComp units.
- Because of its distance, not many players have the patience to land on ENC. It is perhaps one of the least visited planets, among which include KAT, EMA, and JOR.
- Its gravity is 1 yellow bar and 1/8th of the next.
- It is never visited in the career or tutorial missions.
- Ironically it is larger than YEL, despite probably being based off of Enceladus, which is a moon of Saturn.
|Planets||BLU • PUR • KAT • GOL • HOM • EMA • JOR • LUN • GRN • RED • YEL • ENC|
|STA • MSS • ADS|