A Cupola is a space station part which serves a decorative function.
It consumes 10 Power.
- In real life, a cupola is a large "bay window" in a structure, such as a spacecraft, aircraft, building, etc, which offers a wide view of the area outside of the structure.
- The cupola is possibly based on the one found in the ISS
- It seems far heavier than its size would imply, relative to other parts in-game, being about as heavy as a Space Station Module, while only the size of a station hub.
- A Cupola is used in the test crafts of mission 36 and 37. It's the only place where a Cupola can be found without launching one.
- It is also used as a "cockpit" in Exploration Stations.