|Has solid surface||Yes|
|Can be landed on||Yes|
|Can be splashed-down on||No|
BLU is the closest planet to the Sun or SOL. Named Blution in the briefing of Mission 28, it is a deep blue colored planet, explored by the Seismometer Experiment in that mission. It has a strong gravitational pull which can make landing attempts somewhat difficult so matching your velocity with the planet's rotation is crucial to have a safe landing.
- The radius of the planet has been calculated to be about 4 NaviComp units.
- The rotational period has been calculated to be 24 seconds.
- It is one of the two planets to be explicitly named in-game, the other being HOM, being referred in a mission as "Home Planet".
- It is the closest planet to SOL.
- BLU's counterpart in Space Agency 2138 could be either Blutan or Stef, though it's more likely that it is Blutan.
|Planets||BLU • PUR • KAT • GOL • HOM • EMA • JOR • LUN • GRN • RED • YEL • ENC|
|STA • MSS • ADS|